Based on the Raspberry Pi compute module with integrated B101 for HDMI input.
19 in stock (also available on backorder)Additional costs (e.g. for customs or taxes) may occur when shipping to non-EU countries.
The R100 is based on the Raspberry Pi compute module and has an integrated B101 for HDMI input.
The decoder is a Linux Ubuntu system running mplayer.
– compatible to CM1 and CM3 (Raspberry Pi compute modules)
– size: 124 x 39mm
– HDMI in: standard size connector
– USB type B (with FT260Q) USB to UART bridge
– Ethernet: 100BT TJ45 connector
– USB type A: USB host for USB memory sticks and WIFI modules
– 2nd USB port optional on 4 pin connector