Based on the Raspberry Pi compute module with integrated B101 for HDMI input.
3 in stock (also available on backorder)Additional costs (e.g. for customs or taxes) may occur when shipping to non-EU countries.
The R100 is based on the Raspberry Pi compute module and has an integrated B101 for HDMI input.
The decoder is a Linux Ubuntu system running mplayer.
– compatible to CM1 and CM3 (Raspberry Pi compute modules)
– size: 124 x 39mm
– HDMI in: standard size connector
– USB type B (with FT260Q) USB to UART bridge
– Ethernet: 100BT TJ45 connector
– USB type A: USB host for USB memory sticks and WIFI modules
– 2nd USB port optional on 4 pin connector