B101 module (top view)
The HDMI to CSI-2 bridge module has been specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi and HummingBoard. It features the 15 pin FPC connector with 1mm pitch. Please use an FFC cable with contacts on the same side. Such a 15 pin FFC cable (50mm) is included. This product is intended for software developers.
- HDMI input: 1080p25 only (software limitation at this time)
- HDMI to CSI-2 bridge chip: Toshiba TC358743XBG
- CSI-2: up to 2 lanes plus clock
- top connector: 15 pin FPC 1.0mm (compatible to Raspberry Pi and HummingBoard CSI-2 connector) – contacts on top
- size: 27 x 41 mm
- mounting: 3x M2.5 mounting holes (do not use M3 screws)
- mount hole spacing: 22mm (h) x 21mm (v)
- power: 3.3V
The HDMI input of the B101 module is connected to the HDMI output of another Raspberry Pi, which operates as video player and outputs an 1080p25 video. The B101 captures this video and raspivid puts it out on the HDMI monitor for preview.
In this setup the B101 is mounted on top of the Raspberry Pi 2. A 50mm 15 pin connects to the camera connector of the Raspberry Pi 2.
- raspivid (1080p25)
- tested on Raspberry Pi 2 model B
- The B101 is shipping now. The special offer is valid until March 31, 2015.
- Countries in the EU: EUR 83.06 incl. 19% German VAT and shipping by registered mail
- Countries outside the EU: 69.80 incl. world wide shipping by registered mail
- shipping time: 2..4 days to European countries, 2..5 days to the US, 4 to 10 days to Asia and Australia
- express shipping option via DHL express: €20 to €30 depending on the destination country (please ask for a quote)